Getting ready for the Session
Preparing for a photo session ahead of time can help the process go more smoothly. Here are some tips to help you through every step of the portrait process to help you feel confident and prepared for your session.
1. Plan your outfits few days ahead of the session date so you won't be stressed out the night before the session. If you need help picking out an outfit, I would be more than happy to help.
2. Dress for the weather so you are comfortable. You don't always have to match. You can wear colors that complement one another too.
3. I also send some FAQs if you are having a mini session so you know how to prepare accordingly.
What to Bring
1. If you are having a family session, bring some snacks and some small toys to keep them busy while we take couples shots or with other siblings.
2. Bring wipes in case you need to clean their hands. Sometimes kids will be sitting on the ground and even though I do provide blankets at times babies love to explore.
3. If you have props or something special to you that you would love to bring with you, I would love to incorporate it in the session.
If you have any poses in mind, save them so we can use them for the session.
Get a good night's rest the night before. If your session is in the evening, taking a pictures after a nap time would be better than right before so they are less cranky.